The Fair Committee is in need of volunteers to help before, during and after this year’s Fair. This is a FUN way to help support the Bellefonte Arts & Crafts Fair and build some lasting friendships. We will take a few hours or a whole day. if you can volunteer we will find a spot for you!
Some of our needs include:
– Ambassadors – hand out refreshments to artists and/or watch their booths when they need a break
– Information Booth – hand out maps & brochures, provide information about the Fair, sell Fair items
– Parking – manage a parking area/direct people to parking
– Bridge – give a hand to people with strollers, canes, etc., who are using the walking bridge
– Silent Auction – maintain the area and check on items
– Setup and Tear Down – tables, chairs, small tents, signage – before and after the Fair
If you or your group would like to enjoy some FUN at the Bellefonte Arts & Crafts Fair, please contact us.
Non-profit volunteer groups could also have a space at the Fair to promote their groups, possible free of charge.